UPDATED: December 4, 2020
DNA Vibe’s Privacy Promise.
DNA Vibe is built on mutual trust, respect, and community. At DNA Vibe, we carefully limit the amount of information we collect to the minimum needed for us to provide you with a safe, enjoyable, and rewarding experience. We do not sell any of our customers’ information to third parties for any reason.
What information we collect and why
DNA Vibe collects:
- Information you provide when creating your account, which may include your name, email address, phone number, password, address, or payment information.
- Information generated through the use of our products and applications, including your location, dates, times and frequency of usage, and the feedback you provide.
- Information you may choose to provide through optional surveys, suggestions, or feedback.
- While using the website or mobile application, we collect information on page views, popular pages, actions taken (like clicks, taps, and swipes), crashes, and performance data like page load times and general application responsiveness.
- In some cases, we collect information while using the website or mobile application via common methods like cookies, pixel beacons or tags. These methods allow us to recognize repeat visits so we can understand trends and patterns in website and application usage.
How We Use Your Information
DNA Vibe uses the information it collects exclusively to provide a convenient, enjoyable, and mutually rewarding experience in using our products and services. We do not under any circumstances sell your personal information to or share it with third parties for any reason.
DNA Vibe uses information to:
- Recognize who you are when accessing and using the DNA Vibe products or services, so that we may enable you to personalize your experiences.
- To evaluate the popularity, usefulness and benefits provided by the services we offer, so that we can seek to learn and continually improve from the experience of and feedback from our DNA Vibe customers.
- Safely, accurately, and reliably process payments made for products and services as may be required, including the verification of your identity and payment authorization for the protection of our customers.
- To communicate with our customers from time to time to announce various events and activities, like application maintenance and related down-times, if any; new features and functions designed to improve your experience; or special promotions or events offered by DNA Vibe.
- To provide helpful customer support by enabling us to better understand any issues you may be having in the use of the applications, or any history of reported problems or other feedback based on your experience.
Cookies and Beacons
Cookies are small sequences of digits which are stored on your web browser or mobile device. When you use your computer’s web browser or mobile device to access our website or mobile application, our systems are able to read the cookie digits in your browser or device. This information is extremely helpful to us in providing the best possible experience for our users.
Beacons are similar to cookies in that they are typically small sequences of digits used to identify and characterize information about browsers or devices that are accessing a website, mobile application, email, or other web object like images or advertisements. Beacons generally execute a small program often called a script when it detects a browser or device accessing a page, screen, image, or other such object. Execution of this script causes the information regarding the web browser or device to be sent to a database to help recognize, characterize and understand the properties and usage patterns of the web browser or device being used.
Cookies and Beacons are meant to serve mutually beneficial purposes. Ultimately, cookies and beacons help us confirm or authenticate the identity and account information of our DNA Vibe customers or website visitors. This allows us to better personalize your experiences to make your experiences as relevant as possible.
By being able to recognize users, we are better able to understand overall usage trends, like the frequency and duration of usage by our customers individually or in the aggregate. This allows us to understand the volume of usage as compared to the available capacity of our systems, so we may plan to expand system capacity to accommodate increasing usage. It also helps us understand usage volume by season, or month, week, day of week, hours of the day, and so on so we can anticipate and accommodate peaks and valleys in usage patterns.
Sharing of Information
DNA Vibe limits the sharing of information to those purposes we believe are in the interest of our customers. In the course of providing its services, DNA Vibe works with other vendors and partners who play a variety of roles that are essential to the operation of DNA Vibe’s products, services, applications and systems. For example, application and software designers and developers; cloud services providers who operate and maintain DNA Vibe’s technical facilities and infrastructure (including web servers, databases, mapping systems, and transaction processing systems); service or application analysts, consultants, and business advisors who help ensure we are providing the best possible experiences while adhering to best practices in the provision of such services and related security, privacy, and compliance requirements.
Retention and Disposing of Information
DNA Vibe retains information it collects only for so long as it is required to do so by law, for tax purposes, insurance requirements, statutory requirements, or other such obligations. In order to meet such requirements, DNA Vibe retains information for seven years; after which we either delete or fully anonymize the information so that it is no longer identifiable by or connected to individuals. DNA Vibe also retains user information for so long as such user remains a customer of DNA Vibe.
Any customer may request, at any time, that their account information and associated personally identifiable information be deleted. Upon such request, DNA Vibe will delete such information that it is not required to maintain. If DNA Vibe is required to maintain any such information, we will restrict access to and use of the information and ensure its safekeeping in accordance with application regulations.
Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such request, DNA Vibe deletes the information that it is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to retain.